Air quality can affect your business’s bottom line. As a business leader, you can make a big impact in the community through your efforts to conserve resources and promote air quality. There’s a good chance you’ll save money, too!
We have resources you can use to educate your employees, tips to improve your Air Quality Action Day footprint and examples of best business practices you can use in your business too!
The Southwest Pennsylvania Air Quality Partnership, Inc.(SPAQP) was founded in 1995 as a partnership of citizens, businesses and government to promote better air quality. The organization is now a 501(c) 3 non-profit corporation, and its purpose is to:
- Increase public understanding of air pollution impacts.
- Provide alerts on high pollution days.
- Inform the public of health impacts of high ozone and fine particulate pollution.
- Provide guidelines for individual actions that can help reduce exposure.
- Encourage voluntary reductions of air pollution emissions, particularly on Action Days.Become a part of the action!